We aim to give our full attention to our customers’ concerns and to handle all requests with utmost care. Nevertheless, it may happen that you are not completely satisfied with our services. In any such event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be glad to receive your feedback and your suggestions on how we could improve our services we deliver to you. We particularly appreciate your critical feedback on our services and on the quality level delivered.
Do you have reason for complaint? Please contact us!
In most cases it is possible to resolve any issues in direct consultation with your relationship manager. Therefore, if you have reason for complaint or if you would like to give us critical feedback, your first point of contact is your relationship manager, whom you can contact by phone or email. If it is the relationship manager you would like to complain about or if your contact is unable to handle your request directly, our Complaints Office will take care of your request and intervene or mediate as required.
- For Issuers: Your Contact at OeKB CSD
- For Securities & Cash Account Holders: Your Contact at OeKB CSD
How can you contact the Complaints Office?
- Right here by filling in our Online-Form
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail to:
OeKB CSD GmbH
Which information do we need to process your complaint?
Please bear in mind that our ability to respond to your feedback or to find a solution depends on how precisely you describe the problem. Therefore, the following are the details we need from you at least to be able to acknowledge and process your complaint:
- Your first and last name
- Your company
- Your contact details
In addition, please provide the following information as detailed as available:
- When did the problem occur?
- Which transaction was affected?
- Securities account and cash account number at OeKB CSD or your BIC/LEI
- The name of your relationship manager
How do we process your complaint?
We always try to resolve your complaint in the shortest possible time. Upon receipt of your complaint, we will acknowledge that we have received your complaint and that we are processing it. Within three T2S Opening Days (days of operation) after we have received your complaint you will receive our initial response with details on the current processing status.
In case of complex requests that require a longer processing time please understand that, after the initial response, we will provide our substantive reply as soon as all relevant information is available.
On request, we will naturally inform you promptly of the current processing status of the complaint at any time.
What can you do if we are unable to find a mutually agreeable solution?
We always strive to resolve all complaints to your full satisfaction. Should we have failed to find a mutually agreeable solution, you have the possibility to submit your request to the following agencies for arbitration:
- Gemeinsame Schlichtungsstelle der Österreichischen Kreditwirtschaft, Vienna (http://www.bankenschlichtung.at/)
- Österreichische Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA), Vienna (http://www.fma.gv.at/)
In what cases are we unable to process your complaint?
We cannot process your complaints if
- they are submitted anonymously or by minors.
- they are submitted in a way which fails to meet generally accepted standards of etiquette and good manners.
- the person giving reason for the complaint is not stated.
- they are related to a case subject to ongoing judicial or arbitration proceedings.
- they would violate third-party interests that are protected by bank secrecy stipulations.