OeKB CSD has activated its pandemic crisis plan and has taken the following measures to protect our employees and ensure business continuity across our services:
May 19th, 2020:
- The majority of OeKB CSD’s employees still work from home and will continue in doing so.
- All meetings are successfully held via conf. calls.
- The number of physical deposits of securities certificates increased.
- The employees in the Notary Services & Safekeeping Service Center rotate, the different teams do not have any physical contact with each other.
- The securities are accepted under the highest securities conditions:
- A plexiglass wall between employees and clients / couriers ensures that a sufficient safety distance is maintained.
- A mouth and nose protection mask as well as sanitizers are available for clients / couriers for the deposit of securities certificates.
- The settlement of securities transactions remains stable.
- Income payments and corporate actions are processed as usual.
- Also the income collection for securities due is furthermore handled efficiently.
- The corona pandemic has no influence on the implementation of the planned projects, which all proceed according to the project plan.
March 31st, 2020:
- Invoices of OeKB CSD are issued only electronically.
March 23rd, 2020:
A short retrospective of the last week:
- Our employees have worked almost entirely from home. The cooperation of OeKB CSD’s employees went extremely well due to the technically perfect networking. All meetings were successfully held via conf. calls.
- In order to protect our employees the business hours of the Service Center Notary Services & Safekeeping – Physical Deposit have been reduced to 08:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET. During these reduced business hours a large number of physical deposits of securities was successfully processed in compliance with the highest safety measures. The business hours reduction did not lead to any reduction in service for our customers.
- All services of OeKB CSD were provided at full scope.
- All this shows us that OeKB CSD has taken all necessary precautions in advance to ensure that business operations of OeKB CSD remain stable and efficient even in a crisis situation.
- We would like to thank our employees for this excellent performance and are particularly pleased to be able to support our customers as a strong partner in the Austrian capital market. We will be continuing in doing so.
March 17th, 2020:
- In order to protect our employees the business hours of the Service Center Notary Services & Safekeeping – Physical Deposit are reduced to 08:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CET.
March 16th, 2020:
- The majority of OeKB CSD’s employees work from home.
- Mail to OeKB CSD is being digitised.
March, 13th 2020:
- OeKB CSD has implemented a rotation of homeworking and office work for all employees.
- Self-isolation measures for employees who have travelled abroad or who have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed as infected are in place.
- A ban on business travel has been put in place.
- All participation in external seminars, events and conferences have been cancelled or postponed.
- Visits to OeKB CSD offices have been cancelled until further notice. Meetings will be held by conference call.
- Participation in internal meetings has been restricted to a maximum of 10 persons.
- OeKB CSD complies with the regulatory requirements issued by the National Competent Authority (NCA).
Further information from the responsible ministries in Austria is provided via following links:
All services of OeKB CSD continue to be provided at full scope.
Any questions? Please contact us!
F +43 1 53127-4100